Clinical account executive
RemoteUnited States, Massachusetts, CaliforniaSales team
Location : United States, Preferred Massachusetts or California, the role is home-based
To strengthen the global sales team, UgenTec is looking for a Clinical Account Executive to expand market penetration within molecular labs working with PCR-based tests.
You will be positioning a software solution to routine diagnostic molecular labs and help streamline the lab workflow from order to result. You will be selling the existing solution as well as solution-sell custom projects into larger labs, hospitals, CROs and health systems. You’ll identify the lab’s key needs such as analysis & interpretation, Connecting with LIS, integrating liquid handling instruments & thermocyclers, tracking QC, offering lab BI dashboards, and identify opportunities to include other modalities (NGS, serology, etc) helping to ensure a full sample to results workflow.
UgenTec is a fast-growing, international software company specializing in developing diagnostic analysis, qc, reporting and workflow solutions for molecular laboratories.
Our software solutions are situated on the crossroads of molecular diagnostics and clinical informatics, building on deep domain knowledge, artificial intelligence, and SaaS principles.
As a Clinical Account Executive :
In this complex clinical diagnostic market, solution selling skills are important and experience selling to diagnostic labs is a prerequisite. Ideally, strong experience with lab automation/workflows.
- experienced with sales in the molecular testing space
- a hands-on salesperson with a strong focus and drive to push opportunities forward through the sales process
- tech-savvy, able to use and navigate lead gen and CRM tools for sales opportunity management
- not a stranger to software sales, able to position benefits of a software solution for lab automation
- Previous experience in selling into molecular diagnostic labs with a preference with experience in lab automation/workflows
- Familiar with complex sales, solution selling, or software selling
- Willing to travel, both regionally and internationally, up to 30% of your time to attend trade shows, conferences, and meet with clients
Qualification questions :
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H-1B visa status)?
- How many years selling Cloud / Saas solutions do you have?
- How many years of work experience (or selling) do you have using lab automation tools?
Why join UgenTec?
UgenTec offers a stimulating environment of driven and motivated professionals, where you can develop and deploy your capabilities in open and no-sense company culture. We pay special attention to keeping open communication lines and the desire to exchange views and ideas in a context of mutual trust.
We offer a fascinating role in an international environment where you will have the possibility to grow and shape a market right from the start.
- competitive salary and attractive bonus