Lab workflow project Manager
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, HasseltCustomer Service team
UgenTec is a fast growing, international company specialized in the development of software solutions for molecular laboratories. The UgenTec software solutions are situated on the challenging crossroads between healthcare and artificial intelligence.
Headquartered in Hasselt, Belgium, UgenTec offers a diverse, dynamic & passionate team, with backgrounds in different fields (biomedical sciences, molecular diagnostics, computer science & artificial intelligence). UgenTec is recognized with multiple awards that acknowledge the value of the delivered innovation. At the Corda Campus, where our offices are located, we work daily in a fast-growing team of 50 enthusiastic employees, to change the way laboratories work across the globe.
Our solutions serve laboratories and companies worldwide in a variety of markets. Therefore, working for UgenTec will be a fantastic & challenging opportunity from many perspectives.
To accelerate our mission to change the way laboratories work across the globe, UgenTec is looking for a :
Laboratory workflow Specialist – Project Manager
What you'll do
Workflow, one of the newest software solutions on the UgenTec FastFinder platform, significantly accelerates and improves how laboratories can manage their laboratory workflows. After successful rollouts in several laboratories across the globe, lots of potential is still untouched. You are responsible for the implementation and rollout of our workflow solution in these molecular laboratories.
- You collaborate with customers on a daily base. You work on understanding their laboratory challenges and operations and translate these into successful software deliveries which meet their requirements.
- You work within the customer service team, collaborating with colleagues to ensure your external customer deadlines stay on track and internal deliverables are achieved.
- You collaborate closely with the product development team, to transfer customer feedback and provide input for further product improvements.
- You work within a “quality” environment, where you are responsible for appropriate documentation to make sure regulatory compliance is met.
- You work in parallel on a variety of customers. Switching between projects/customers is giving “oxygen” to keep the job challenging & attractive.
Why are you the one we are looking for?
- You are customer focused, and strive to a happy customer
- You have a throughout knowledge of laboratory workflows, have seen a variety of workflows in your previous roles and have a proven experience in collaborating with labs and their workflows.
- You have experience in managing clients to success, you work methodically and well-organized.
- Experience in software project delivery is a plus, you have shown success in guiding customers from start to finish.
- You have an analytical mindset and can translate customer requirements into an agile delivery approach.
- You feel at ease in a fast-growing digital environment, working between a team of engineers at one side, and your customers at the other side sounds challenging for you.
- You are proactive and entrepreneurial.
- You have a ‘getting things done'-mentality.
- You have excellent communication skills, both internal and external facing.
- You are fluent in English (both speaking and writing). French and German are a plus.
UgenTec offers a stimulating environment of driven and motivated professionals, where you can develop and deploy your capabilities in an open and no-nonsense company culture. We pay special attention to keeping open communication lines and the desire to exchange visions and ideas in a context of mutual trust. We work in a hybrid mode, partially home-based, partially office based.
We offer a fascinating role in an international environment where you will have the possibility to grow.
We offer competitive salaries with fringe benefits.